As Scrum Masters we very often focus on metrics that help us understand how others see our work. David reminds us that it is also important for us to look inside, at how we feel to know if we are being successful. David shares with us many personal metrics that will help us understand if we are being successful.
About David Williams
David is an experienced manager with excellent product management and project management skills using agile principles. Extensive experience managing teams and developing for embedded, PC and web based software and electronics for scientific and industrial applications.
He is passionate about creating teams with innovative cultures that are fully engaged in their work that is aligned to the company’s strategy for success.
His focus points are:
- Delivering projects with the highest business value
- Building high performance teams, that work hard and are passionate and fully engaged
- Creating an innovative culture that everyone wants to be part of so that we can make a difference
- Understanding people and getting them to work together in a safe environment where they can take risks.
- Designing products that exceed the customer’s wildest dreams.
- Embracing and driving change